We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies Part #1767 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert D (Ballston Spa, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Viper — Mar 26, 2012 8:31 PM
improved throttle response, better mid range pull, easy installation, perfect fit. Good you tube video on web by BBK outlines install. The video does not mention that on the Viper the throttle linkage must be bent slightly to a line with throttle cable. It is described in the detailed instructions. I installed it with a KN air intake. Took my time and it was done in less than 2 hours for both.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- bbk air intake systems
- jet powr-flo mass air sensor reviews for mustang
- lamborghini air intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- audi cold air intake
- 04 grand cherokee throttle spacer
- 2000 pontiac firebird throttle body
- infiniti qx56 cold air intake
- tonneau covers auto anything
- bug wind deflectors
- discount rubber car floor mats