We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems Part #17785 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeremy C (YPSILANTI, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 23, 2014 8:16 PM
Install was straight forward. Make sure you do not reuse the two screws from the MAF sensor, BBK provides shorter ones in the kit. Other than that, it seems to have given me an additional 2 MPG in mixed driving, but I cannot notice the performance increase (prob 5-15 hp?). Overall, looks great and AutoAnything always has the best deals!
Reviewed by gary l (SAINT CLOUD, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Sep 13, 2013 9:34 PM
I have noticed 3 to 4 mpg more while driving without putting the hammer down. When putting it down, it has a growl it didn't have before. It sounds good but not loud. The construction is quite sturdy and fits without any modification. My neighbor was impressed when he seen how sturdy the System is. Installation took about 25 minutes. Two screws were missing for the air sensor so I improvised using wire ties. I emailed auto anything and had them very quickly. Customer service was excellent !
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:17785
- Installs in 20-30 minutes with basic hand tools
- bbk air intake systems
- aem 22-482r cold air
- afe intake box frontier 2012
- k&n fipk cold air intake reviews 05 f150
- bmw cool air intake
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- g37s cold air intake
- cold air intake for cadillac cts 2003
- top 10 ways to make my 1999 dodge ram 1500 better
- pickup truck tailgate net
- bed caps trucks
- best finder flares for toyota tundra