We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
BBK Intake Manifolds Part #5006 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randall L (Middlesex, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Sep 10, 2013 4:28 PM
Supplied throttle body bolts were too long. Removed 1 cm off the top bolt because it extended out onto the EGR block off plate. Removed .5 cm off the bottom bolts because they bottomed out in the intake before snugging up the throttle body. The shoulders of the intake bolts extended below the intake itself. I used a die to cut the threads up .5 cm on the shoulder. Intake = 85cm Throttle body = 80cm Supplied gasket = 79cm Called BBK - was told "no one else has complained about it"
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
- bbk air intake systems
- cfm intakes
- banks ram (2006 ford f-350
- install exhust 2006 gmc duramax
- jeep cold air intakes
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- 2012 4runner trd intake
- cold air intakes toyota tacoma
- bbk intake manifold 5004 onsale
- best truck crossover tool box
- after market step rail chevy truck
- torno covers for trucks