We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9911 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roberta C (Wheeling, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Buick Rainier — Dec 09, 2011 6:28 PM
Ok. I got this for my 06 Rainier (5.3). It DOES NOT FIT the 06 due to the upper radiator hose being different than the 07+. You CAN use this, though. All you have to do is change the position of the intake tube. The part that should go to the throttle body, make it the part that goes to the MAF. You'll see what I mean. All you need then is a 2ft or so piece of 3/8 hose to make the breather fit. Otherwise a GREAT value!!!
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- spectre performance cold air intake system 9925
- veloster injen intake
- k&n typhoon genesis coupe
- s and b cold air intakes
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- bmw air intakes
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- cold air intake kits honda accord
- 2009 dodge ram 1500 k&n cold air intake
- best cold air intake for ford f150
- custom car liners
- dashboard liners
- top 10 bike racks