We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9906K Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin M (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 04, 2012 10:32 PM
I was able to install the air intake in approx one and a half hours, really taking my time. I do not know that much about engines, but I still attempted the installation myself. Very easy to install, and make the correct asjustment as needed. This product performs as any other more expensive air intake upgrade. I am completely satisfied with my purchase, and the service I received from AutoAnything staff.
Ships Between 11/22 - 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- spectrum air intake systems
- what are short ram intake
- k & n cold ait induction
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2006 gto throttle body spacer
- cold air intake 2010 toyota tacoma
- what's best cold air intake for 1995 t 4runner
- pick-up tonneau covers
- rubber floor mats automobile
- car anything seat cover