We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9907B Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason H (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Jul 11, 2015 8:17 AM
This was my wife's 09 G8 GT's first mod. The intake itself is nice. Performs like you would expect. Louder engine tone and pulls stronger. The problem is the heat shield wouldn't fit properly. It caused the hood to bulge. I had to cut the heat shield to get it to fit. I kind of hacked it up a little because where I first thought the problem spot was, wasn't it. I decided to just trim along the top. You can put the rubber back on and not notice it to much.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- spectre cold air intake cleaning kit
- k & n 77
- short ram intake for a 2002 mazda protege
- sp1432blk black short ram review
- cadillac maf
- best car intake for bmw
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- throttle body spacer for 2007 dodge ram 1500
- best intake for dodge ram
- air intake 2011 f250
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- car cover custom
- tacoma asseccories