We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9909B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bradley J (Brooksville, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2014 5:23 PM
This product could not have been tested on a 2011 Camaro V6, or they would have discovered the problems I have with it. #1 Disconnecting the battery causes the power windows not to operate and the computer to be reset. #2 The tire pressure monitors not to operate and the computer needs to be reset. #3 The most important is the fuel mixture is too lean and the check engine light stays on. I am an electronics tech. and I Have got #1 & #2 reset, But I cannot get the check engine light to stay off.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- spectre performance cold air intake system 9925
- wrangler banks ram air
- 57 3013 2
- injen cold air intake nissan 370z
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- air intakes for chevy
- best ford cold air intake
- 2003 mini cooper s air intake tube
- 2011 challenger cold air intake
- throttle body spacer for 94 ford f150
- xterra bush guard
- rubber suv cargo mat
- car floor mat ratings