We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9926B Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by vito s (Dillsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Dec 28, 2015 9:11 PM
So far so good!! Pretty easy install. Can hear the filter whistle when I stump on the throttle. Only problem with my mustang was the heat shield sits to high so we had to bend it so the hood can close. Not sure if I gained any hp or helped with gas mileage yet but definitely worth the purchase.
Reviewed by william b (Mead, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Mar 05, 2014 7:10 AM
Very awesome product at a reasonable price. Directions could be improved, but I had it up and running in about 45 minutes. Made a big difference in performance.
Reviewed by Melissa S (LONGWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Mar 22, 2013 10:22 AM
Sounds great, accelerates smoother and looks amazing!!! I was worried of the lower price but it was not cheaply make. Took longer than expected but the directions were easy to follow. I totally recommend it!!!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- spectre air intake system
- violent air intake
- injen short ram intake camry
- k&n cold air intake item 69-4523tp
- jeep cold air intake kits
- audi cold air intake
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- banks ram-airâr intake system for nissan titan
- jeep banks or k&n tj
- 2012 ford focus se cold air intake
- pickup truck tailgate net
- bed caps trucks
- truck windshield cover snow