We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9929B Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul K (Leander, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Sep 25, 2015 9:47 AM
Installation was simple. I imediately noticed a difference in sound and throttle response. The only install issue that I had was that one of the clamps froze up on me after install, not a problem until I try to remove it.
Reviewed by Adam A (Hallettsville, Tx) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Jan 06, 2014 6:36 AM
Tryed to install but was missing the MAF sleeve. Called and the sent me a whole new kit and once again it was missing the same part. The whole process took about 30 days. After some checking there warehouse they found out all of that kit was missing the same part. You get what you pay for. Got a refund and bought the K@N. should have paid a little extra for a much better product.
- Rebates: $15 Details
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- spectre air intake kits
- compare volant power core vs oil treated air filter
- 01 dodge ram k&n cold air intake reviews
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intakes
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- cold air intake for 2011 toyota 4runner
- cold air intake ford f-150
- 2012 jeep wrangler air intake systems
- automobile wind deflector
- best rubber floor mats suv
- wheel stops for garage floor