We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9907W Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shaun B (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Mar 18, 2015 4:49 PM
The intake is actually very well made. The only noticeable issue is the weld mark, however this is understandable as the only alternative is a custom bent tube or plastic. The heat shield is great quality and the performance difference is most notably attributed to the elimination of the stock baffles. This induces a whistle sound at idle and a roar at WOT. The instructions are very well written and should be of no complication for anyone versed in car modifications.
Reviewed by Randall M (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Nov 23, 2013 6:25 AM
I didn't think that it would make as much of a difference as it did. the car is much quicker of the line and has a deep roar when you get on it. installation was a bit difficult it would appear that they have made some slight changes to the equipment without making changes to instructions. also where the instructions said there where two mounting angles there were only one. not sure if that was on purpose but it doesn't seem to need the other one.
This part has been discontinued by Spectre . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- spectre performance cold air intake system 9925 rating
- cold air intake systems oddessy
- afe power flow intake kit - with prodry s filter
- is spectre cold air intake worth it
- jeep air intake
- ford cold air intake
- sun shade for chysler van
- cold air intake systems for ford ranger
- 2003 ford ranger edge ram air
- acura tsx 2010 cold air intake
- pu rail covers
- rubber mat truck bed liner
- running boards california