We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Part #9914B Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Walter W (SAINT PETERS, MO) — Nov 11, 2014 7:32 AM
I installed this on a 2010 Cadillac CTS V, installation was easy but the fit could use some refinement. Looks and works great. You can really hear the supercharger whine now(good thing). Can't beat it for the price.
Reviewed by Gary A (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Feb 11, 2014 8:34 AM
The CAI from Specter is a great looking system. I have to say that it was a bear to install. I believe that somehow I received the wrong bolt kit and had to use a few washers I already had. Because I had such a problem installing, I called Spectre and their support group was great. They got back to me right away and sent me a couple of straps I had an issue with. The CAI seems to give better throttle response. I don't plan on a dyno, but I would recommend the system. Especially at the price.
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- spectre cold air intake cleaning kit
- k&n cold air intake 63-2578
- takeda intake system tr-4203p
- cold air intake systems bmw
- ram air jeep
- scion air intake
- 2004 chevy colorado throttle body spacer
- 2011 camaro k&n cold air intake
- what is the hp gain of a cai on a 2006 eclipse gs
- mats for car trunks
- sites for custom car accessories
- suv vehicle mats