We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #24035 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chance c (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser — May 11, 2013 9:13 PM
This was a great purchase does every thing it said it would and was very easy to install. It only took about 10min thin I was done.
Reviewed by John R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Dec 20, 2012 9:12 PM
I installed the spacer along with a MagnaFlow cat-back exhaust system, K&N intake system, Pulsar plugs, MSD plug wires, Screamin-Demon coil, 180 degree thermostat... 2 days ago. Seems to be doing what it is advertised to do. To early to check any improvement in MPG but noticeable increase in low end torque and HP. Throttle response is improved. Revs mush faster, Trans shifts much quicker.No new noises or whistles.
Reviewed by Andrew R (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chrysler New Yorker — Mar 30, 2009 9:34 PM
The Helix throttle body spacer has given me more power the the gears. You can feel the difference with it on. Definite horsepower gain.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor helix spacer 91204
- throttle body spacer 05 corolla
- airmax spiral flow performance cold air intake system
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- how much horsepower will a cold air intake add on a 01 subaru impreza rs
- 2004 bmw 545i cold air intake
- 2006 mustang throttle body
- auto car covers
- custom car seats
- truck grill