We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #47005 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William M (Selden, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Apr 13, 2013 6:23 PM
Couldn't reattach air intake, hit the ac lines. Taylor says that it was "engineered to fit the vehicle". Called. Not toll free. Missing or wrong parts in box, can't reassemble. pics don't match my truck, diff throttle cable bracket. Machined parts (Reengineered?). Problems with clearance. Bought cold air intake. Still needed some tweeking. Expensive spacer! Taylor help either just woke up or out of touch. My 03 Ram same motor as Dakota same cofig. Air Raid no prob. just sad.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor throttle body spacers
- airmax intake
- how easy is a throttle body spacer to install?
- jeep cold air intake kits
- scion tb floor liners
- best car intake for bmw
- 08 ram cold air intake
- cold air intakes for chevy avalanche
- suburban throttle body spacer
- rain guard for car windows
- cargo liners for suvs
- truck cargo racks