We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #59005 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by norma p (ANAHEIM, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Durango — Apr 26, 2014 4:37 AM
I purchased this product on blind curiosity. I installed it at the same time as a k&n cold air. Which coincidentally I had just had had a exhaust installed. I will say this. I have no complaints. ....
Reviewed by lawrence s (Snohomish, WA) — Sep 09, 2009 10:26 PM
I have a 98 Dakota with a 318, I bought new. I have installed a Borla exhayst and Gibson header. Really perked it up. The Helix spacer took 15 minutes to install and gained me even better throttle response. I am a happy customer.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor helix throttle body spacer for toyota tacoma
- airmax intake
- tundra throttle body boosters
- bmw cold air intake
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- scion tb floor liners
- 2012 nissan titan throttle body spacer review
- air cleaner intake system f150
- tundra k&n cold air intake
- luggage rack for top of car
- side bars for trucks
- trailer tow hitch