We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #91245 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Oct 02, 2012 1:32 PM
With the TBS, I have an Injen SRI; DC Sports Headers 4-2-1 Stainless steel; and a Magnaflow CC Direct Fit Hi-flow. These parts are installed on the LX sedan 5-speed Manual. Adjustments to aftermarket intakes are necessary. With the TBS installed I notice a whistle at certain throttle positions no matter the RPM range and between shifts. There was a small gain in HP, torque, and MPGS. The kit comes with 1" spacers for your throttle position sensors, so adjustments are not necessary. Recommended!
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor airmax spiral flow intake systems
- honda accord taylor throttle body spacer
- pontaiac g8 gt throttle body spacer
- scion tb floor liners
- bmw air intakes
- bmw cool air intake
- air intake hyundai tucson
- k&n cold air intake fj cruiser
- throttle body spacer for 2006 acura tl
- auto rear view mirror
- bedliners for trucks
- cheap seat covers