We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #91350 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Israel R (Gig Harbor, WA) — Aug 31, 2011 9:26 AM
Easy installation. Installed it with an AEM CAI, great results. No difference at low RPM's. Feel much more response within 3K-4K. I enjoy the whistle noise on the TBS and also while shifting because it sounds like a blow off valve. Recommend for those who just want to stay in the Stage I upgrade area, rather than stock.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- airmax intake
- helix power tower plus installer
- reviews for airaid throttle body spacer
- scion tb floor liners
- cadillac maf sensor
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- performance throttle body for a chrysler 300c
- acura rdx intake review
- veloster cai
- truck splash guards
- custom fit floor mats for cars