We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #93002 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dillon B (Neenah, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Apr 29, 2012 6:11 PM
I had to drill the 4 bolt holes out bigger one corner was slightly slanted and would not fit. I drilled the holes out 2 drill bit sized and now it fits Great. I love it. Without my aftermarket intake you can tell the difference, I can't wait til I start pushing more air to it.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor airmax spiral flow intake systems
- afe 46-32007 silver bullet throttle body spacer reviews
- helix tower power do anything?
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- scion tb floor liners
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- 2006 gto throttle body spacer
- k&n intake g37
- cold air intake for gti
- front bumper guard
- auto seat covers discount
- car ski racks