We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #93005 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by richard b (CORONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse — May 27, 2014 4:48 PM
does feel different in accelerating on top end picks up speed faster also I using AEM cool air duct system that helps with the helix.my I say it very quick to respond and fast...the draw back it suck up gas over 70 at 60 65 i'm ok doesn't suck up gas at those speeds.well I happy with your product performace.
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- what is the advantage of installing a throttle body spacer
- 1991 accord throttle body spacer
- airmax spiral flow performance cold air intake system
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- toyota tundra air intake systems
- best intake for 2008 g35
- 1996 ford bronco throttle body spacer
- are bed cover
- car towing hitch
- leather truck seat covers