We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #94245 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Samuel O (Deridder, LA) Reviewed for a 1998 Nissan Frontier — Jun 30, 2012 9:43 AM
The appeal of more power and better mpg sounded great. The spacer looks cool, but that's about it. The installation was probably the hardest part because of the LACK of good instructions on what actually needed to be taken off.
Reviewed by JOHN D (WOODBINE, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jan 30, 2012 1:33 PM
They never stated it was for a manual not an automatic. Only after I got it on and messed up my throttle valve cable did I read thank was for a manual on the box. 110 dollars out the window.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- 2002 chevy trailblazer air aid
- airmax intake system
- helix tower throttle body spacer civic si reviews
- chevy intake 8955287
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- cold air intake 2010 lancer
- high performance throttle body spacers
- intake toyota tundra
- car radars
- car rubber mats
- van cargo carrier