We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #94560 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jerry n (HAWKINS, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Apr 17, 2012 8:33 PM
It sounds cool...but thats it. Literally.., no gains if anything a loss Get a cold air intake best bang for your buck. Will not purchase anything like this product again. If it sounds to good to be true. You know the rest of the story.
Reviewed by rene j (Tempe, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Mar 22, 2012 9:12 AM
I put the talor cable throttle body spacer on my 04 titan about a week ago and I'm glad I did soo. It has gave me a slight increase in tourqe but the main reason I got it was to increase my mpgs. The only thing I can think of that I don't really like is the whistle that comes from it when I drive but it seems to only happen when my rpms are around 2000 but overall a good product
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- throtle body for 1996 toyota tacoma
- taylor airmax spiral flow intake systems
- airaid 2006 chevrolet colorado spacer video
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- scion tb floor liners
- sun shade for chysler van
- civic 08 cold air intake
- cold air intake 05 tacoma
- throttle body spacer for chevy colorado
- custom rubber car mats
- pop up truck tents
- cars covers