We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #95135 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd G (ELBURN, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda RX-8 — Nov 29, 2015 9:01 PM
I had to disconnect my air box to clean my air filter, so installation wasn't too bad. Can't say I've seen any benefit thus far in power or mpg.
Reviewed by Brandon C (HAMMONTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda RX-8 — Apr 05, 2014 7:00 AM
I bought the spacer along with a few other upgrades, Air intake and Exhaust. I installed them all quickly to my car and cannot honestly say the spacer was the specific cause of anything. Between the three I have a bit more HP and Tor. The spacer does add a cool sound of the air being spun as it is sucked in which is highly noticeable, you would certainly think that more air is getting to the engine with it. With its overall cheap price I do not regret this decision.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- k and n air intake for 2006 gto and throttle body spacer
- airmax spiral flow performance cold air intake system
- helix throttle body spacer
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- bmw cold air intake
- cold air intakes dodge diesel
- cool air intake for smart for two
- 2011 durango throttle body spacer
- intake for honda accord 2013
- luggage rack accessories
- push bars
- truck box cover