We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #97185 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luke S (Collinsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Celica — Aug 11, 2013 9:14 PM
This product is great as long as you have all the applicable air fow upgrades. I noticed my car accelerated bettter in the low end up to the middle rpms. I wouldn't recommend this if you haven't invest time and money into your car. Installing the power tower was more difficult without good instructions. If you are unsure if you can do it yourself, then have someone else do it. overall, it is a great product.
Reviewed by T.J. H (AUGUSTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Matrix — Jul 13, 2013 1:43 PM
Installation wasn't too hard. I have not really noticed a difference in overall power or sound, but the spacer is very well made and feels solid. I will have to give it more time to see if i notice any change in HP/MPG
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- poweraid throttle body spacer for ls3
- airmax intake system
- helix throttle body spacer reviews
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- ford cold air intake
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- throttle body spacer for 2007 dodge ram 1500
- cold air intake 2002 corolla
- cold air intake for 2012 accord
- pickup bed covers reviews
- seat covers car