We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #40005 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mason R (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 11, 2009 5:22 AM
I cant say for sure how much the HPTTBS because I have teamed it with the Banks Ram Air intake and a Magna Flow muffler all at the same time, and I can feel a great difference in all three together. I use a load less pedal to gain speed while shifting through the gears of my 06' jeep wrangler. It saves money in a the long run I gain about 50 miles a tank, that is a 25% increase.
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- 96 tacoma throttle body spacer
- airmax intake system
- helix power tower throttle body spacer
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- audi cold air intake
- toyota air intakes
- throttle body spacer for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2006 jeep rubicon reviews
- kits performance gm avalanche 2010
- bike racks for truck
- car mats discount
- tonneau covers seattle