We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #97188 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James G (Lafayette, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Corolla — Mar 19, 2011 3:12 PM
The spacer really does help the throttle response combine it with a free flowing airfilter and you definantely will notice a difference. I have had it on many other vehicles also like a Tundra, Ridgeline, Trailblazer, MPV, F150 and others and it was noticeable on all of them some alittle more that others. Gas mileage not really noticable maybe alittle bit better but definantely better on the throttle response and the sound of the intake and exhaust. Would add to all my vehicles if applicable......
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- will a throttle body spacer help
- airmax intake
- helix power tower plus reviews
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- ford cold air intake systems
- scion tb floor liners
- throttle on camry 2009
- cold air intake 2013 f150
- best cold air intake for 2009 silverado
- rain protector for car windows
- custom car covers san diego
- floor mats for autos