We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Part #47026 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerry Y (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Apr 26, 2014 8:40 PM
Received part within 4 days of ordering it. Part was very easy to install, and took no longer than 30 min if not less instructions could have been better. Have only driven 200 miles with it. So far no difference in gas mileage, possibly a slight increase in power. I would recommend saving money for a programmer instead.
Reviewed by John O (Anton, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2013 1:29 AM
Contacted company who produces this to get dyno-proof of its gains.... I see little to no gains other than at top end. I've been watching mpg and have found 1-2 mpg increase. Just wish Taylor Cable could produce more dyno runs with a variety of vehicles showing the gain from this spacer designed to possibly produce up to 4 mpg, +22 horsepower, and +25 ft. lbs of torque.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor helix throttle body spacer
- throttle body spacer airaid reviews
- airmax intake
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- jeep cold air intake
- lamborghini air intake
- afe intake 2011 tundra
- can you put a cool air on a automatic corolla s
- throttle body spacer ford f250
- custom fit seat covers for trucks
- auto car mats floor
- automotive detailing supplies