We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TL-2003P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Wayne M (Bristol, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion tC — Mar 19, 2012 5:42 PM
I only installed the first half of the system. The alignment of the main tube to the throttle body when installed on the damper support was poor. Using the larger rubber joint I was able to make a solid connection to the throttle body, along with some adjustment of the tong on the tube. Then the filter was laying on a sharp fender pin, and after replacing that pin with a large rounded head screw, the filter still was laying tightly to the fender well. I was also disappointed that there was no design to handle the evaporator valve assembly and tubing that was attached to the stock intake. I chose to use some large wire-ties to support the evaporator valve. While the improvement in response and throaty sound on hard acceleration is nice, this product could use more than basic engineering design.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- buy takeda intake cheap
- aem brute force silverado reviews
- afe intake bmw review
- takeda short ram air intake infiniti g35
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- 08 avalanche cold air intake
- 2000 ford focus intake
- 97 chevy 1500 k&n intake
- automobile rain guards
- car grill protector
- winter floor mats for trucks