We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-1004P Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Herman L (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Dec 27, 2010 9:18 PM
Installation instructions was not very clear about the coolant line tubing, but I figured it out. Overall, intake sounds great but a bit raspy from stock. Can't really say I feel a difference in horse power, but I was able to chirp the tires in third with a stock clutch! Other mods include ECU reflash and catback exhaust along with the intake. The car does sound like Darth Vader with each shift now.
Reviewed by vito a (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Civic — May 29, 2010 11:07 AM
The instructions weren't that clear, but once I figured what they were looking for, the install went fast. It was more difficult to take out the OEM air box.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda intake review
- takeda cold air intakes from afe
- air filter size injen cold air intake 2008 scion tc
- banks ram air duramax reviews
- bmw cold air intake
- ford air intakes
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- 98 f150 k&n intake
- s & b cold air intake for 2012 durango rt
- cai 2011 avalanche
- chrome for car accessories
- custom fitted car mats
- replacement rearview mirror