We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-3005P Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John G (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Maxima — Jun 24, 2014 10:49 PM
Good quality built intake versus some of the higher priced ones on the market. Great looking intake and really makes the engine compartment stand out. Easy install with no fitment issues. HP gains are negligible- although, sound is very aggressive and louder.
Reviewed by Peter L (LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Maxima — Mar 21, 2014 4:31 AM
The intake took away from some low end power. Below 3500 rpms the car doesn't have the same snappy acceleration. At high rpms the noise is nice and added a little bit more power. I would recommend the Stillen or Injen.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda intake review
- takeda tr-1007p short ram intake
- 1999 land criuser cold air box
- 2008 acura tsx injen cold air intake
- bmw performance cold air intake
- jeep throttle body
- lamborghini air intake
- cold air intake for jeep wrangler 2011
- 2010 mitsubishi lancer gts cold air intake
- air intake system 2013 dodge ram 1500
- auto anything brake pads
- fitted floor mats for trucks
- cheap truck steps