We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-3008P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by A (Hendersonville, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Jan 31, 2016 8:12 AM
It took longer to install than what it says on the website. The rubber pieces were slick so it was a pain to get the clamps to stay in place but once you do it's a good looking intake. You can immediately hear a difference in the sound of your engine then it takes about a hundred miles to break in. When it does you can tell a difference in throttle response and the get up and go when you hit the gas. Gas mileage is about the same but I am a led foot and do mainly city driving. I'd recommend this
Reviewed by Marco P (Franklin Square, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Jul 30, 2013 1:14 AM
The Takeda intake is not bad, although the RPMS rise quicker and easier as I press the gas pedal, it feels like it has less torque than the stock intake. What would probably help wold be a heat shield like the one K&N has. NO difference on MPG but thats ok. Overall good value.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda air intake reviews
- takeda air intake systems - tr-2006p
- 2011 mazda 6 v6 intake
- 63 series k&n intake
- cold air intake systems bmw
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- ram air jeep
- jeep banks or k&n tj
- best air intake system for dodge ram
- cold air intake mitsubishi lancer 2008
- performance air filters for trucks
- protective floor mats for cars
- roof rack installation cost