We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-3010P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wilbur M (Bergenfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Aug 30, 2011 5:59 PM
The intake install was quick and easy. However, The hoses keep coming off. When I tightened the hose connecting the intake and throttle body, the hose ripped. Lost for words.
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- buy takeda intake cheap
- k&n 69 series typhoon intake systems 2012 mustang
- takeda tr-3001p
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- audi intake systems
- cadillac maf
- dodge charger 2012 cold air intake
- aem intake for 2004 lancer ralliart
- 2013 jeep wrangler cold air intake reviews
- auto floor mat reviews
- pickup bed net
- suv cargo tray