We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-4104P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ron M (OROVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda RX-8 — Sep 21, 2013 8:21 AM
Installed relatively easy but their was no place to mount one component. Don't know what its called. Had to make my own mounting bracket. But over all nice unit. Saw 3.7 MPG increase on my first trip and was contestant for the trip back. Was worth the money.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda cai
- tl 4401p
- aem brute force reviews for gmc sierra
- airaid intake 400-299
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- best ford cold air intake
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- best intake for 09 tahoe
- 2013 tdi vw beetle carbra
- banks ram-airâr intake system for nissan titan
- bra for trucks
- car cargo liner
- factory car floor mats