We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-5302P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patrick L (ADA, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Fusion — May 29, 2013 8:33 PM
I've run a lot of different intakes in different cars from high end to eBay specials. This intake is probably right in the middle. Less expensive than others but doesn't have heat shield. Decent materials, marginal gains, little extra engine noise. Good on a budget.
Reviewed by Jason M (Greensboro, NC) — Aug 16, 2011 2:54 AM
I bought it for increased gas mileage. I appears to be working! + 1-2mpg on my v6 fusion awd. The directions for instalation were very clear but they didn't exactly work. The place were they wanted me to bolt the item down was at too much of an angle. Anyways I just used a clip and the hole the air box was connect too and it works great.
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda air intake reviews
- uprev nissan titan aem air intake
- 2004 subaru impreza k&n 69 series typhoon intake systems
- takeda air intake
- subaru air intake kit
- jeep cold air intake
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- cold air intake for 1997 eagle talon
- diy cold air 02 silverado
- how to install cold air intake subaru impreza 07
- auto anything performance chips
- p u truck accessories
- rubber car mats vehicle