We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-3001B Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony M (Rockwall, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Feb 15, 2011 12:04 PM
This is a pretty nice intake. Very easy to install. It really doesn't add any "noise" to the sound of the engine until about 3500-4000 RPM. So if you are looking for a growl, you might want a different brand.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda intake
- takeda auto
- afe 51-81262
- k and n 57-3017-2
- infinity assecories
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- hummer throotle body spacer
- cleaning fuel system for 2004 colorado
- whats the best intake for jeep commander
- truck step tubes
- pickup truck tailgates
- carpeted car floor mats