We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TA-5102P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith D (Croswell, MI) — Nov 04, 2011 1:03 AM
Essentially this is a nice piece but the weld on the bottom tube, though it looks great from the outside, was horrible inside. Lots of metal and jaggedness, I had to get some heavy grit, thick paper and work it down. Air flow would have been impacted had i not done this. Also, the instructions are o.k. but leave out the step of essentially having to dismantle the fender to remove the factory air box, stating simply " Remove air box and lower tube." Guess what , it ain't coming out unless you make some space above and beyond the headlight hole!
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda cold air intake reviews
- takeda retain short ram intake review
- airaid cold air intake mustang
- injen intake for chevrolet cruze
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- bmw air intakes
- cold air intake 2012 challenger rt
- mini ram air intake
- takeda lexus isf 2008-up cold air intake system
- tonno cover reviews
- car liner
- car roof storage systems