We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TA-1012P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Justin B (Novato, CA) — Jan 02, 2015 6:38 AM
Took just shy of 2 hours from start to finish. The hardest part was removing the stock intake. The takeda intake installed very fast and easy. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is taking off the bumper each time I want to access and clean the new filter
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- volante cold air intake review
- kn cold air intake 2006 jeep wrangler
- spectre performance 9970 reviews
- takeda cold air
- lamborghini air intake
- audi cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- &n 63 series aircharger high-flow intake kit
- 2002 audi a4 ram air
- 2010 toyota sequoia intake
- auto anything car cover
- rain guard for cars windows
- truck bed cargo