We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-3015P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by gary t (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — Dec 01, 2011 5:48 PM
was impressed with the results. power gains i could feel..now the bad part.this unit has an air box that mates to the stock air box..great idea..poor design..the stock air box use 4 clips to hold the two halves together..Takeda uses only three so the two halves do not mount together very well.also the tabs they use are small and flimsy..bent easly..bottom line.. were the stock air box meets the new Takeda air box, it is a very poor fit.also the takeda box is to big..rubs the bracket were the mass air flow harness is mounted..other side is hitting inner fender well.the Takeda box needs to be redesigned..but after all said and done looks good and works well
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda intake
- aem brute force 2012 titan
- info on takeda intakes good or bad
- afe intake for jeep
- truck mass airflow sensor
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- airaid cold air intake for dodge ram
- best air intake system for f150
- cold air intake for 2005 silverado
- performance brake rotors
- ski rack for car
- bed mats for trucks