We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TM-2013B-D Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin H (Park Hills, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Sep 10, 2013 9:52 PM
Amazing fit and finish, on an intake that looks and works far better than stock. Quicker throttle response and better gas mileage. This intake gives you a choice to "get rid of" the engine revs/sounds to the interior (which are really unnecessary with an after market intake). This intake does not conduct heat like an intake with a metal tube. I was impressed with the one my friend had on his 2012 Civic Si, so I got one for my FR-S. I was not disappointed!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda intake
- takeda tr-1007p short ram intake
- injen sp series cold air intake review gti
- k&n air intake 57-2527
- audi intake systems
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- cold air intake for 2010 dodge ram
- porsche boxster cold air intake
- throttle body spacer for dodge ram 1500
- truck mud flaps
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- luggage carrier