We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-4304P Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patrick H (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — Jun 05, 2014 6:56 AM
Installed this in my 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6H a couple of weeks ago. There is definitely a noticable improvement in acceleration and power. Plus this intake really helps to open up the engine and really let it be heard. Under 2000 RPMS there is no difference in sound, over 2K and the engine rumbles a bit...over 3 and it screems like a V8. Highly recommend this upgrade for any 3.6 subaru owners. Well worth the money...and install time is under 20 mins for those used to working on cars.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda cai
- injen cold air intake ford fiesta
- short ram intake for a 2002 mazda protege
- takeda attack 2002 acura rsx
- bmw cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- 2003 bmw 325i cai
- air intake system for a 1999 chevy suburban
- k&n 69 series typhoon short ram intake chevy cobalt xfe 2010
- pick up covers
- truck mats custom fit
- window air deflector