We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Part #TR-1019B Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by augusto b (LEESVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Oct 09, 2014 6:23 AM
Lowest priced Air Intake i could find for my accord. Increase gas mileage right away by 1 MPG. Great sound! I knew there was an engine in there somewhere and now i can hear it when i want to. would recommend to everyone.
Reviewed by Austen G (ADAMSTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Aug 15, 2014 9:31 PM
Love the intake! Well worth the money, looks goos, sounds amazing, definately recommend it. The instructions were no help at all though
Reviewed by Ben L (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Jun 06, 2014 8:56 PM
I would recommend going into further detail about the coolant and vacuum hoses on the installation manual. It took me about 20 minutes to realize and hope I wasn't doing anything wrong. Closer pictures and maybe more than one picture for that certain step would help a lot.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- takeda cold air intake reviews
- takeda tl-4401p
- aem brute force cold air intake system for wrangler
- afe filters 75-10192-0v
- best ford cold air intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- throttle body for nissan xterra
- k&n cold air intake 2003 ford f350
- nissan juke snow cleaning accessories
- rain protector for car windows
- buy floor mats
- bed liner mat