We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ARB Safari Snorkel Part #SS415HF Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Maurice S (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 12, 2011 7:49 AM
If you are looking for a snorkel, this is a good product. Directions are fairly simple and straight forward. It is very important to have the proper tools (hole saw blade and step drill bit) to perform this modification. If you don't have them and you have to buy them, be aware it is going to run a good $75+/- for the 2 drill pieces. But it would be well worth it to make good cuts in your fender.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SS415HF
- airaide cold air intake
- 2011 ram banks super scoop
- ford focus accessaries
- price to install a safari snorkel
- safari snorkel toyota
- bmw performance cold air intake
- air intake for bmw
- g37s cold air intake
- toyota sequoia safari snorkel
- 2010 mustang cold air intake kit
- leather steering wheel wrap
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto rubber floor mats