We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Intercooler Pipes Part #IC1196 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James T (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Aug 16, 2013 3:29 AM
Ordered this intercooler pipe in the afternoon and it was shipped on the same day. You have to modify the support for this to fit but that is why the OEM pipe is flat and doesn't flow.Took an hour but I took off the support to do a good job on the install. Flows great and really lowered my EGT's and made the turbos really wake up. Autoanything really came through wit great service and price!
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part Size:3" Pipe
- Style:304 Stainless
- Part #:IC1196
- Due to a larger tube diameter some trimming of the factory radiator core support is required
- cheap mbrb exhaust
- bbk jeep throttle body review
- jet air mass sensor
- volant what is the scoup for?
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- nissan cold air intake systems
- bmw cool air intake
- injen 2009 cobalt ss
- injenâr - sp series cold air intake system scion fr-s install
- air filter avalanche 2010
- performance muffler
- car carpets
- fender flairs