We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intakes Part #51-76204 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond J (Hauppauge, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — Aug 13, 2014 9:35 AM
This is a nice piece, and installed mostly easy. The two issues I ran into, the one bolt that comes with the intake for mounting has to go in such a ridiculous, hard to reach spot. On top of that I couldnt even get that little bolt to line up becuase it is shorter than the stock one you remove, so I just reused the stock bolt. Pretty stupid design. The opening and grommet for the air sensor is also a little too small, makes installing the sensor a pain in the rear.
Reviewed by Michael M (Thomaston, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 08, 2013 6:01 PM
This AFE cold air kit is much quieter that the one I had installed on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off road 4X4. I actually like it being quieter. I can tell that the cold air intake is on when I give it gas. and I can even see what appears to be an improvement in my MPG.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:GT Intake, with Pro Dry S Filter
- Part #:51-76204
- Estimated power gains: 12 hp and 11 ft. lbs. torque
- afe intake systems
- k&n 63-1552
- no oil cold air intakes
- volant air intake for a 2010 ford f-150
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- 2000 nissan xterra cold air intake
- cold air intake for 2007 ford expedition
- will f-150 taylor cable helix power tower throttle body spacer fit 03 f150
- carpet floor mats for cars
- towing hitches for trucks
- truck tool boxes san diego