We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Corsa Cold Air Intakes Part #44405 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Donald Z (CANTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2014 4:46 PM
Product came as described. Comes with everything you need to install. Remove engine cover and use supplied hose for your crank case vent valve. Do not cut your factory hose. Use the rubber feet from your current air box. It takes some time to get into the space around the a/c lines but it fits. Overall install time is under 30 minutes.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Material:ABS Plastic
- Part #:44405
- corsa air intake systems
- injen sp series cold air intake review
- brute air
- k and n cold air intake f150 get better gas mileage
- audi cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- scion tb floor liners
- isf takeda intake
- charger srt8 best air intake
- k&n air intake lancer 09 how much hp
- personalized floor mats for cars
- roof cargo racks
- are bed covers