We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Part #71-4519 Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cassie M (Mckinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Oct 12, 2016 11:34 PM
Made my car louder as well as it looks amazing under my hood! You can definately tell the airflow diffrence from the stock one I had on.
Reviewed by Eric C (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Jun 07, 2016 8:35 PM
Just my third K&N intake purchase ever, and first of the new Blackhawk series. Installed in half an hour with common tools, including allen wrenches. I love the material (aluminum tube) and that the filter doesn't require oil. The all-black intake looks great on my bright yellow 1LE. Has the sound and power gain I've come to expect from K&N. Would recommend Blackhawk if you can find one for your vehicle.
Reviewed by Ralph M (Castle Rock, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Mar 24, 2016 12:03 PM
Nice piece of hardware. Installation was easy. Don't have to use oil after cleaning like my previous intakes. Sounds great combined with my Corsa cat-back exhaust. Surprisingly went from 24 to 28 mpg with both installed. Love it!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- k and n
- 2005 subaru impreza rs cold air intake
- 2006 pontiac gto aem brute force cai
- 2009 mazda 6 kn air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- ford cold air intake systems
- chevy cobalt short ram air intake
- 2011 mazda 3 cool air intake
- avalanche cold air intake performance gains
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- car floor mats carpet
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca