We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Part #71-1557 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony S (LENOIR CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Apr 28, 2014 10:04 AM
This was a great experience for me because it is already saving me money. I have gone from 11.8 miles per gallon to 14.2 miles per gallon of fuel in just a short period of time. My throttle response is better but nothing to brag about. I would recommend this intake to others because of its cost savings for me.
Ships Between 9/19 - 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
- kn air intake
- will i get a whine with an airaid cold air intake?
- wrangler banks ram air
- k&n fipk for dodge ram
- ford cold air intake
- best car intake for bmw
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- 2010 ford f-250 air intake
- 2011 toyota tacoma throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for bmw 545i 2004
- custom car mats
- cargo luggage bags
- leather steering wheel cover