- The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake features a proprietary 2-chamber design for maximum power at any RPM
- Custom-engineered and tuned for your specific year, make and model sport compact
- AEM V2 Intakes outperform the original AEM Cold Air Intake—and even runs quieter
- Powered by 6061 aluminum intake construction and free-flow mandrel bending
- AEM V2 Intakes feature a titanium-like powder coat finish that reduces heat transfer
- AEM V2 Cold Air Intakes use AEM's Dryflow filter technology
- Includes a complete hardware kit and comprehensive instructions for easy DIY installation
- AEM V2 Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Launch your sport compact off the line with the most powerful racing air intake system AEM offers: the AEM V2 Cold Air Intake. The unique 2-chamber induction pipe of the AEM V2 Intake leads to rocket-like horsepower and torque gains you can feel in the seat of your pants.
The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake uses the 2 chambers to channel sound waves optimally at every RPM. Couple this revolutionary design with quality construction, free-flow mandrel bending and AEM's Dryflow Filter technology, and the AEM V2 Intake absolutely screams.
Installation is a cinch, thanks to the full hardware kit and detailed instructions packaged with every AEM V2 Intake. And, your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and begin the countdown to launch!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vladislav C (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 19, 2015 6:12 PM
I was looking for a real good Cold Air Intake System with a good price for a while before I found this one on autoanything.com. Needles to say the customer service, payment and delivery were the best. The product itself is amazing, you can easily feel the ease of acceleration+the exhaust started to sound way better that it used to.You definitely gain HP(you can see it even without dynomometer)because like I've said you do feel that increase in HP once you press the acceleration pedal.
Reviewed by Joshua S (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Feb 23, 2015 1:18 PM
Definitely happy with this purchase. Installation was a bit of a pain just because everything is so cramped under the hood. Sounds great, performs just the same if you're light on the gas but there's a real difference when you're above 3000 revs and you put your foot down.
Reviewed by FD S (CREEKSIDE, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda S2000 — Nov 02, 2014 9:03 AM
Not hard to install for the average do it yourselfer. Love the sound it gave my car and the extra horsepower. So glad someone told me about your product.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?