- The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake features a proprietary 2-chamber design for maximum power at any RPM
- Custom-engineered and tuned for your specific year, make and model sport compact
- AEM V2 Intakes outperform the original AEM Cold Air Intake—and even runs quieter
- Powered by 6061 aluminum intake construction and free-flow mandrel bending
- AEM V2 Intakes feature a titanium-like powder coat finish that reduces heat transfer
- C.A.R.B. certified or pending certification for 50-state street legal use (see note below)
- AEM V2 Cold Air Intakes use AEM's Dryflow filter technology
- Includes a complete hardware kit and comprehensive instructions for easy DIY installation
- AEM V2 Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Launch your sport compact off the line with the most powerful racing air intake system AEM offers: the AEM V2 Cold Air Intake. The unique 2-chamber induction pipe of the AEM V2 Intake leads to rocket-like horsepower and torque gains you can feel in the seat of your pants.
The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake uses the 2 chambers to channel sound waves optimally at every RPM. Couple this revolutionary design with quality construction, free-flow mandrel bending and AEM's Dryflow Filter technology, and the AEM V2 Intake absolutely screams.
Installation is a cinch, thanks to the full hardware kit and detailed instructions packaged with every AEM V2 Intake. And, your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and begin the countdown to launch!
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua S (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Feb 23, 2015 1:18 PM
Definitely happy with this purchase. Installation was a bit of a pain just because everything is so cramped under the hood. Sounds great, performs just the same if you're light on the gas but there's a real difference when you're above 3000 revs and you put your foot down.
Reviewed by FD S (CREEKSIDE, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda S2000 — Nov 02, 2014 9:03 AM
Not hard to install for the average do it yourselfer. Love the sound it gave my car and the extra horsepower. So glad someone told me about your product.
Reviewed by Ricardo P (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura RSX — Oct 22, 2013 10:01 PM
Great buy!! Well worth the money easy installation took me 45min. Felt the difference immedatly and even my girl did too she said "It goes faster, faster now!" Highly recommended!!
Reviewed by Tiara G (ST LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Oct 09, 2013 6:42 AM
I was absolutely thrilled when I received my aem v2 c.a.i. for my 05 civic si. Installation was very simple, took about 1hr. Thank you autoanything I'm very pleased
Reviewed by Brenon B (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Prelude — Sep 02, 2013 9:05 PM
Looks great in my engine bay and sounds even better when I'm on it (especially when vtec kicks in) I do feel a slight performance increase although I also have headers and exhaust so it probably did more. All and all I love it.
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System
- Ships By 5/27
- What Do You Drive?