- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine horsepower
- For increasing levels of performance, your Magnum Force Air Intake comes in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- Enclosed air intake box offers a clean under-hood look coupled with a quieter sound, perfect for those seeking a suble upgrade
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance air filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- No-drill, bolt-on installation uses common hand tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe Magnum Intake is Made in the USA
- Your aFe Performance Air Filter carries a 1-year warranty, your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Stop that stock air intake system from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer and maximize horsepower.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1472 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David H (Watertown, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Apr 05, 2018 6:03 AM
Great product, quality and execution. Very happy with purchase. Easy install and would highly recommend.
Reviewed by chris m (Plymouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2018 8:37 PM
Installed in 2012 Silverado with cat back dual exhaust. Before the install you could tell the truck wasn't getting much air. After install it really woke it up. The difference from the engine and exhaust sound is very noticeable. Definitely felt better throttle response. I'm only getting 11.8mpg before install. I'm sure it won't raise it much with lift and tires. But will say any cold air intake is a payoff. My Spectre in my old truck got better gas. So I'm sure this will too. I would recommend.
Reviewed by Jose N (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer — Feb 12, 2018 8:06 PM
Nice throttle response, hadn't had a chance to check mpg but I need something that was 50 State legal