- Funnel more oxygen into your powerplant for explosive power gains with the aFe MagnumFORCE Dynamic Air Intake Scoop
- Draws in cooler, denser air from outside your engine compartment for peak combustion efficiency
- Equipped with an oversized opening to capture more airflow
- Tailor made to fit your rig and connect to your aFe Air Intake System for a hassle-free, easy install
- Constructed from durable rotomold plastic or lightweight aluminum
- All mounting hardware included for an easy at-home installation
- aFe backs your MagnumFORCE Scoop with a 2-year warranty
Some fuel, a little bit of oxygen and a well-timed spark—those three little ingredients are all your rig needs to produce gut-wrenching power. And, when you up the amounts, you're rewarded with more horsepower, torque and throttle response. Make your motor run stronger than ever with an aFe MagnumFORCE Dynamic Air Intake Scoop.
Custom engineered to work in tandem with your aFe Intake, the MagnumFORCE creates a second pathway for energy-rich oxygen to breeze into your engine. It mounts down low on your front bumper, sucking in huge gusts of air through its massive mouth as you drive. And since the air outside your engine compartment is cooler, it combusts with added ferocity for fiery performance gains.
Because your MagnumFORCE Dynamic Intake Scoop is exposed to the elements, aFe designed it for maximum durability. Not only is it built from rotomold plastic or lightweight aluminum, it's also equipped with support beams for enhanced structural strength. What's more, it comes with all the mounting hardware you need for a painless installation and a 2-year warranty.
aFe MagnumFORCE Dynamic Air Intake Scoop Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald B (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW 3-Series — Jun 30, 2016 8:21 PM
I bought this to complete the AFE stage one CAI. Felt a power difference right away and the sound is exactly what I was looking for. AFE makes great products that fit and function
Reviewed by Abraham B (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Dec 07, 2015 7:29 PM
I found the AFE piece to be of excellent fit and quality. Doesn't fit snuggly around the headlight opening (2015 Challengers and up). But, it does fit better than the OEM Factory piece from the Hellcat. The OEM piece is a felt/thin cardboard piece. It's also more expensive than the AFE piece as well.
Reviewed by Robert V (OGUNQUIT, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Aug 29, 2014 4:21 PM
Install takes about 30 min. I installed the scoops to introduce cool air to the engine compartment. I have dual cone intake open to the engine compartment and the scoops appear to do the job of introducing fresh cool air to the filters nicely. When installing, have some two sided tape handy. I used it to hold the scoops outer flange in place while re-installing the air duct.
Reviewed by Nabeel A (MADERA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 24, 2014 6:47 AM
Easy install and looks great, however, very minimal (if any) performance gains. In theory, this setup should "funnel" in cooler air from outside.
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe air intake systems
- jet power-flow mass air sensor
- lifted brake lines
- overdrive polypro 3 car cover
- ford air intake systems
- nissan windshield sun shade
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- floor mats for dodge journey
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee cold air intake
- 2012 chevy cruze cold air intake
- car custom floor mats
- pick up bed liner
- vehicle winches