- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air inlet can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary air inlet is built-in for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John W (Sterling, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Mar 16, 2018 9:00 PM
Installed this kit last week into my new Sierra Denali HD Crew Cab. I did the full system and did not retain the resonator so I could get the full performance benefits. Fairly easy to install but the fitment wasn't perfect to the body with the new air box......had to ease off the intake Hose@ the filter 1/2" to get it to seal @ fender I noticed right off the bat that the truck seemed to fire up quicker upon startup. Haven't had it long enough to determine hp/mileage gains.
Reviewed by Daniel S (TEMPLE, TX) — Mar 09, 2018 4:03 PM
over all good. air vent that hooks up from the truck to the main air filter holder could have better fitment. It was kinda bad fitment.
Reviewed by Greg P (Bay City, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 01, 2018 3:39 AM
It looks nice but it don't line up the big clamp stripped out the plug for one of the sensor wouldn't plug in had to grind some of the plug off but as far as auto anything fast shipping and good service
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?