- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air inlet can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary air inlet is built-in for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen P (BROWNSBURG, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 21, 2017 1:35 AM
Easy installation, great looking product. After installing this intake, I immediately noticed better throttle response. I haven't yet been able to determine if it will increase my MPG, but the sound is amazing. Do be sure to clean the inside of the filter and intake tube before installation as I found some tiny pieces of plastic in them that you definitely don't want to get sucked into your engine.
Reviewed by william t (new london, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 15, 2017 6:33 AM
The installation was a breeze. After installing yiu could see a considerable difference in throttle response and added power. I also gained a bit on mpg. I installed the aFe on a 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon The aFe was well worth the money.
Reviewed by Carl C (Herrin, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 13, 2017 5:22 AM
This item was very easy to install and looks great under the hood. Hope to see the advantages of it soon. Thanks
Reviewed by Jim P (Marysville, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 10, 2017 3:04 PM
the aFe was easy to install. You can hear the increase flow of cold air when accelerating.
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe air intake systems
- 4x4 truck steps
- powerflow intake
- reviews on edge evolution programmer
- subaru car mats
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2009 f150 cold air intake
- best cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- vw tiguan floor mats
- trailer tow accessories
- car replacement floor mats
- protective bra for vehicles