- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air scoop can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary intake scoop is included for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frankie S (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 9:03 PM
This cold intake by afe is the best cold intake money can by. I have a 2016 Z71 Tahoe truck and my PERFORMANCE on my truck is. Amazing. It's not like the other cold intakes afe out . Performance the Other cold intake. If you don't believe me do the research . I believe my truck is getting 15 more horsepower just from the intake. Remo out.
Reviewed by Kenneth T (Lawrenceville, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2016 2:56 AM
Thus is the way to gi awesome sound,easy assembly,looks great,more power & gas savings. In my opinion this afe cai is,a sleeper for me. She just gets up an go and you can feel and hear "Big Bertha growl and rumble and take off with the afe cai pushing her. BIG BERTHA iscthe name of my truck. Lol!
Reviewed by John S (MARSHALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 31, 2015 7:09 AM
I have purchased a lot of accessories from AutoAnything, and this is the worst one. It is not well put together and the manufacturer should know that; furthermore, it is not worth the price that is on it. I am simply disappointed. I would prefer the one from the competitors.
Reviewed by Steven M (SAGINAW, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Dec 30, 2015 9:51 AM
AFE Momentum GT air intake with the Hellcat forced air inlet tube for 2015+ Challenger. The quality of the product is top notch. Installation was simple and instructions were easy to understand. The in closed air filter keeps all the dirty hot from the engine. Gives a nice clean look under the hood. I paired it with a performance cat back exhaust system. Together the car sounds amazing! Way better performance now that it's breathing properly!
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?