- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air scoop can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary intake scoop is included for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by VICTOR A (OXNARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:20 PM
This intake is the best on the market. Major hp gains especially at high rpms and take offs!! Really recommend it to everyone. Install was super easy even with no mechanic background
Reviewed by Reid A (Sycamore, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 31, 2015 6:49 PM
The size of the filter and the intake scoop are greatly improved from stock. I like that the system is enclosed so it doesn't pull any warm air from the engine. A nice turbo whistle can still be heard.
Reviewed by James C (Broadalbin, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Dec 21, 2014 9:55 AM
Great quality and workman ship. The rubber pieces have release agent on them which makes them very slippery and when the system is installed they all sort of slipped apart. I had to clean the rubber pieces using thinner to get the slipperiness off of it and I scuffed up the hard plastic mating surfaces so when I put it all together they would stay, otherwise it is a great cold air intake.
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- air ride intake system
- afe cold air intakes
- s & b cold air intake
- specter air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- 2010 honda accord cold air intake
- 2011 toyota camry cold air intake
- floor mats for trucks chevy
- vehicle floor mats
- dual exhaust systems
- auto covers